Sunday, October 23, 2005

So what am I reading?


I have the attention span of a gnat. So I'm usually reading two to five books at a time. Right now it's three books: Creative Company (a book about St. Lukes of London, an advertising agency that shatters the advertising agency paradigm), Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand's longest damn book - one I've been reading in 3-20 page installments for over 8 months) and The Known World (my Pulitzer Prize-winning 'must-read' which alas, I haven't even truly cracked, but it's officially on my "I'm reading it" list because it's made its way to my nightstand, which is farther than a dozen others that are waiting).

I'd love to go back and link the crap out of this post - perhaps I'll find the time, energy and humor to do it (see post one) at the expense of something far more pressing.

Not now though - I have a date with Ayn.

No comments: