Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blogging the blogosphere, PT 3

I was reading through my favorite new blog, Couric & Co, and I was loving all the bile going back and forth between CBS and Bill Maher. This is the kind of crap I like to watch unfold in its unadorned petty lamest. Journalists blogging back and forth at one another.

Blogging is so entrenched in politics, journalism and economics now, that people actually take this stuff seriously. And by seriously, I mean I've noticed an uptick in folks from Washington D.C. checking out this blog. Yonder Ponder is on the radar. Awesome. All this snarky bitching has actually gotten the attention of some basement-dweller in the Capitol.

I welcome someone else who knows what the hell they're talking about to correct me if this is not, in fact, the case.

Anyway, you'll know what happened if the posts stop.

No comments: