Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Why the iPhone will kick ass


Seth Godin thinks the iPhone is going to kick ass. Seth Godin is no dummy.

I think the iPhone will kick ass, and here's why:
Two words: Paradigm Shift.

Have you seen the competition right now?
The Upstage? Please. The RAZR 2?

The iPhone is going to do to the cell phone game what the iMac did to the grey-box PC market.

No one is going to want to look at their lame old silver flip phone.
Or a horsey Windows-driven Q.

Not when you can have that sleek fucker.

As I've mentioned before, I'm doomed with my Sprint plan. Doomed to choose between phones with less personality than Bill O'Reilly.

Will the iPhone continue to kick ass in year two? Let's say that's up to Apple and the competition.
I will say it's Apple's to lose. And the Nanophone will be superdope.

1 comment:

Moda di Magno said...

I want that phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://modadimagno.blogspot.com/2007/01/i-want-this-soooooo-madly.html

And I love that damn "Hello!" commercial - how totally sick is that?